Nothing About Us
What’s Going on Right Now
2022 Unsheltered and Rural Homelessness Supplemental NOFO Resource Series
- The 2022 Continuum of Care (CoC) Supplemental Notice of Funding Opportunity (NOFO) to Address Unsheltered and Rural Homelessness (FR-6500-N-25S) makes $322 million available to help communities address unsheltered and rural homelessness. This represents an extraordinarily important opportunity to reverse course on punitive tactics, and demonstrate the effectiveness of evidence-based best practices.
In Memoriam: Kathleen Finigan, a long-time Homeless Action! member, died on September 3, 2022.
- She can never be replaced. She will always be remembered. Kathleen died at the start of a climate-change heat wave in Sonoma County and, because of her outrage at the lack of warming centers for homeless people last winter, the county, cities and many volunteers opened cooling centers this week. Dedication and hard work was Kathleen’s calling card. She drove a sports car but she let her rage at injustice drive her!
Organizational Charts of Sonoma County Homeless Facilities - at a glance
- See the charts of the Sonoma County's Continuum of Care, Shelter & Transitional Facilities, and More Permanent Facilities for Those Who Are Homeless
- Homeless Action! is a fully volunteer-run organization to improve the lives of homeless residents of Sonoma County.
- Homeless Action! always needs volunteers to be involved in a variety of tasks from office work to community involvement.
- Our activities and programs are entirely funded by individual donations. Please consider supporting us with a donation.