Nothing About Us
What’s Going on Right Now
Sonoma County Homeless Data Library available!
- Long-time Sonoma County homeless advocate Gregory Fearon has put together a Sonoma County Homeless Data Library online where he collects and publishes his Public Records Act Request Information from federal, state, and local government.
Latest Report by the Auditors of the State of California
- The State's uncoordinated approach to addressing homelessness has hampered the effectiveness of its efforts. Read Summary, Fact Sheet, and Full Report
Read about the Proposed Interim Changes to the Coordinated Entry Vulnerability Assessment
- The Sonoma County Coordinated Entry System (CES) currently uses the Vulnerability Index-Service Prioritization Decision Assistance Tool.
- Homeless Action! is a fully volunteer-run organization to improve the lives of homeless residents of Sonoma County.
- Homeless Action! always needs volunteers to be involved in a variety of tasks from office work to community involvement.
- Our activities and programs are entirely funded by individual donations. Please consider supporting us with a donation.