Nothing About Us
What’s Going on Right Now
A Window onto an American Nightmare
- As the homelessness crisis and the coronavirus crisis converge, what can we learn from one city’s struggles?
2020 Consolidated Plan and One Year Action Plan Now Available for Public comment
- HUD requires jurisdictions receiving federal funds from Community Development Block Grant, HOME Investment Partnerships, and Federal Emergency Solutions Grant programs to develop and submit a Five-Year Consolidated Plan.
City-sponsored homeless camp at Finley Community Center draws dozens of residents
- One week after Santa Rosa opened its first sanctioned homeless camp, dozens of people have moved from outdoor encampments to a parking lot near the Finley Community Center, where the vast majority of new residents of the temporary shelter site have stuck around with few problems.
- Homeless Action! is a fully volunteer-run organization to improve the lives of homeless residents of Sonoma County.
- Homeless Action! always needs volunteers to be involved in a variety of tasks from office work to community involvement.
- Our activities and programs are entirely funded by individual donations. Please consider supporting us with a donation.