Nothing About Us
What’s Going on Right Now
2022 Unsheltered and Rural Homelessness Supplemental NOFO Resource Series
- The 2022 Continuum of Care (CoC) Supplemental Notice of Funding Opportunity (NOFO) to Address Unsheltered and Rural Homelessness (FR-6500-N-25S) makes $322 million available to help communities address unsheltered and rural homelessness. This represents an extraordinarily important opportunity to reverse course on punitive tactics, and demonstrate the effectiveness of evidence-based best practices.
Sonoma County Winter Homeless Shelter Now Available
- From November 29, 2022 to March 2023. Visit this page for more information
Organizational Charts of Sonoma County Homeless Facilities - at a glance
- See the charts of the Sonoma County's Continuum of Care, Shelter & Transitional Facilities, and More Permanent Facilities for Those Who Are Homeless
- Homeless Action! is a fully volunteer-run organization to improve the lives of homeless residents of Sonoma County.
- Homeless Action! always needs volunteers to be involved in a variety of tasks from office work to community involvement.
- Our activities and programs are entirely funded by individual donations. Please consider supporting us with a donation.