Nothing About Us
What’s Going on Right Now
2022 Unsheltered and Rural Homelessness Supplemental NOFO Resource Series
- The 2022 Continuum of Care (CoC) Supplemental Notice of Funding Opportunity (NOFO) to Address Unsheltered and Rural Homelessness (FR-6500-N-25S) makes $322 million available to help communities address unsheltered and rural homelessness. This represents an extraordinarily important opportunity to reverse course on punitive tactics, and demonstrate the effectiveness of evidence-based best practices.
California Homeless Housing Needs Assessment, Dec 2022
- Needs assessments help states and communities understand the amount and types of additional investments needed to solve homelessness, allowing for more efficient use of resource. Local and state governments that have reduced homelessness began with clear numeric goals, goals typically based on data on need. Instead of asking, “what do we have,” needs assessments begin by asking, “what would it take.”
Organizational Charts of Sonoma County Homeless Facilities - at a glance
- See the charts of the Sonoma County's Continuum of Care, Shelter & Transitional Facilities, and More Permanent Facilities for Those Who Are Homeless
- Homeless Action! is a fully volunteer-run organization to improve the lives of homeless residents of Sonoma County.
- Homeless Action! always needs volunteers to be involved in a variety of tasks from office work to community involvement.
- Our activities and programs are entirely funded by individual donations. Please consider supporting us with a donation.