Nothing About Us
What’s Going on Right Now
Follow-Up Session – Just How Did Marin County Reduce Chronic Homelessness? - with Andrew Hening
- On Wednesday, December 2, from 6:30-8 pm, Andrew has agreed to return to to go deeper to discuss how Marin improved their local management of the Coordinated Entry’s By Name List and how they have been able to sustains their success. Attendees will have more time for questions that may have come up since he first presented.
Invisible to Invincible: Homeless Youth Success Stories Symposium - Tue, Dec 1, 7 pm PST
- Join Doors of Change to hear success stories from former homelss youth who have built wonderful lives for themselves and who are now giving back. Since 2001, Doors of Change has helped over 2,000 homeless youth get off the streets and into safe housing. We have also helped countless others get the essential support they need to improve their lives.
How Santa Rosa Residents Want to Spend the $95 Million from PG&E Wildfire Settlement
- From our experience through this election cycle, it is well illustrated how divided our country is. It is particularly so on the issue of homelessness and what to do about it. “While about half of survey respondents agreed with using the money on homeless services, that option attracted the highest percentage of negative feedback in the form of people who indicated strong disagreement.”
- Homeless Action! is a fully volunteer-run organization to improve the lives of homeless residents of Sonoma County.
- Homeless Action! always needs volunteers to be involved in a variety of tasks from office work to community involvement.
- Our activities and programs are entirely funded by individual donations. Please consider supporting us with a donation.