- Santa Rosa
- West County – Sebastopol, Guerneville, Occidental, Forestville
- East County – Sonoma
- North County – Windsor, Healdsburg, Cloverdale
- South County – Petaluma
County of Sonoma Intensive Care Team – Assessment for the Homeless
Through the ACCESS Initiative, the Department of Health Services (DHS) has been successful in getting individuals experiencing homelessness into housing. The Intensive Care Team addresses the behavioral health, medical, and social service needs of this population through managed care.
The Intensive Care Team has a comprehensive plan for outreach, engagement, and housing placement for individuals experiencing homelessness, which includes identifying those occupants with reasonable accommodation needs and finding the appropriate housing placement and necessary services immediately.
The Intensive Care Team will work to assess homeless individuals to help ensure successful housing placement and linkages to service support.
Note: To ensure the health and safety of patients and staff during the COVID-19 crisis, please call 707-303-3600 before you go to the clinics, so they can decide the best way to get you the care you need.
Administrative Offices: 3569 Round Barn Circle, Santa Rosa, CA 95403
To schedule an appointment: (707) 303-3600
Everyone is welcome at Santa Rosa Community Health even if you’re uninsured or can’t afford to pay. Together they work with patients and their partners within our community to find solutions that go beyond clinical care and make a measurable difference in their lives. Empowering people is part of health and healing.
Services include: Primary Care, Mental Health, Dental Care, Women’s Health, Pediatrics, Pharmacy, Wellness Groups, Other Services and Specialty Care, Complementary & Alternative Medicine, Gender Clinic, HIV/Hepatitus C, and Intellectual & Developmental Disability Care.
- Brookwood Campus – 983 Sonoma Avenue, Santa Rosa, CA. (707) 583-8700
- Dental Campus – 1110 North Dutton Avenue, Santa Rosa, CA. (707) 303-3395
- Dutton Campus – 1300 North Dutton Avenue, Santa Rosa, CA. (707) 396-5151
- Elsie Allen Campus – 599 Bellevue Avenue, G17, Santa Rosa, CA. (707) 583-8777
- Lombardi Campus – 751 Lombardi Court, Santa Rosa, CA. (707) 547-2222
- Pediatric Campus – 711 Stony Point Road, Santa Rosa, CA. (707) 578-2005
- The Bridge Campus – 2235 Challenger Way #109, Santa Rosa, CA. By referral only
- Vista Campus – 3569 Round Barn Circle, Santa Rosa, CA. (707) 303-3600
873 Second Street, Santa Rosa, CA 95404
Our mission is ending HIV in Sonoma County while supporting the health and well-being of people living with HIV/AIDS. To this end, we offer HIV prevention education and services to Sonoma County and we empower clients living with HIV with supportive services including housing assistance, benefits counseling, information, referrals, and transportation. We strengthen our community through outreach, education and HIV policy advocacy on a local and national level.
(Closed during COVID-19 shelter-in-place period)
50 Montgomery Drive, Santa Rosa, CA 95404
The Jewish Community Free Clinic provides services to anyone in need who is currently uninsured. Services include primary care medicine, employment evaluations, women’s health care, medications, and laboratory services offered completely free of charge.
Planned Parenthood is one of the nation’s leading providers of high-quality, affordable health care, and the nation’s largest provider of sex education. Services are for patients with or without health insurance and includes abortion services, birth control, HIV testing, LGBTQ services, men’s health care, emergency contraception, pregnancy testing, STD testing, treatment & vaccines, women’s health care.
3841 Brickway Blvd, Santa Rosa, CA 95403
No emergency care on-site. Call 911 for a medical emergency.
24-hour Crisis Line: (800) 273-8255
The Santa Rosa VA Outpatient Clinic offers a wide range of preventive and primary care. Santa Rosa VA Outpatient Clinic Quick-Reference Guide – Click here.
144 Stony Point Road, Santa Rosa, CA 95401
The mission of the Sonoma County Indian Health Project is to continually improve and maintain a comprehensive healthcare system to serve the needs and traditional values of our American Indian Community.
SCIHP is licensed by the State of California as a Community Health Center. We currently provide medical, dental, nutritional, behavioral health, pharmacy, and health education services. SCIHP has expanded care to non-Indians with Medi-Cal on a limited basis. SCIHP has adopted the model Medical Home, also known as the patient-centered medical home (PCMH), is a team-based health care delivery model that provides comprehensive and continuous medical care to patients with the goal of obtaining maximized health outcomes. It is a place where patients are treated with respect, dignity, compassion, and enable strong and trusting relationships with providers and staff.
West County Health Centers, Inc. is a private, non-profit Federally Qualified Health Center, receiving Section 330 grant funding from the federal government to provide quality health services to the whole community, regardless of ability to pay. We strive to provide a medical home for patients, ensuring that they experience continuity of care and have a secure place to come for all of their healthcare needs.
West County Health Centers offers full scope primary medical, dental care, and mental health services.
West County Health Centers deliver health care to an important cross-section of our community including elementary age children whose parents cannot otherwise afford the medical care needed to keep them healthy and active in schools; those who are not accepted elsewhere due to HIV/AIDS, homelessness, mental illness or addiction; those in the community who lack the financial resources to pay for quality health care, as well as many others. No patient is turned away from West County Health Center for lack of funds.
- Locations and Services
- Occidental Area Health Center – 3802 Main St, Occidental, CA 95465 (707) 874-2444
- Russian River Health Center – 16319 Third St, Guerneville, CA 95446 (707) 869-2849
- WCHC Dental Services – 6800 Palm Ave, Ste C, Sebastopol, CA 95472 (707) 869-2933
- Gravenstein Community Health Center – 652 Petaluma Ave, Ste H, Sebastopol, CA 95472 (707) 823-3166
- Forestville Wellness Center – (New temporary location) 652 Petaluma Ave, Ste H, Sebastopol, CA 95472 (707) 887-0290
- Forestville Teen Clinic – 6570 First St, Forestville, CA 95436 (707) 887-0427
- WCHC Behavioral Health Services – Services available at 4 health centers.
- Homeless Healthcare Program – 16312 Third Street, Guerneville, CA 95446
17560 Greger St, Sonoma CA 95476
La Luz Center strengthens community through family services, economic advancement and community engagement. Our family services program supports our families from early childhood through adulthood. The economic advancement initiative addresses our families’ desire to learn and gain new skill sets that translate to better jobs and higher salaries. Our community engagement team creates events that aim to promote community-wide participation and provide opportunities for community service and leadership.
19270 Sonoma Highway, Sonoma CA 95476
SVCHC’s mission is to provide accessible quality health care to those who need it, especially the underserved. Their vision is to be recognized as a leader in providing patient and community centered care in collaboration with other organizations.
SVCHC accepts Medi-Cal, Medicare and most private insurances. It offers sliding scale fees to all SVCHC patients based on income and family size. The Sliding Fee Discount Program (SFDP) will be offered to eligible persons based on the client’s ability to pay.
Dental Office & Administrative Office: 100 W. 3rd Street, Cloverdale, CA 95425
Medical Center: 6 Tarman Drive, Cloverdale, CA 95425
In 2013, Alexander Valley Healthcare was designated a federally qualified health center, which allows it to receive federal health care grants and enhanced Medicare and Medicaid reimbursement. With the new designation, Alexander Valley Healthcare was able to expand its services and staff adding general dentistry, behavioral health and substance abuse services, chronic care case management, and other patient services for the community. In addition to serving uninsured and low-income patients, Alexander Valley Healthcare also cares for a large number of privately insured patients and Medicare beneficiaries.
Alliance Medical Center has highly qualified professionals and a diverse team of specialists and consultants who work hard to create a nurturing, inclusive environment for our patients. For example, 100% of Alliance physicians speak fluent Spanish, and over 95% of the medical support staff are Spanish-proficient.
Its team of healthcare workers includes physicians, physician assistants, and nurse practitioners along with certified midwives, licensed vocational nurses, and other medical assistants who deliver high-quality care.
- Healdsburg Clinic Medical and Dental – 1381 University Ave, Healdsburg, CA 95448 (707) 433-5494
- Windsor Medical Clinic – 8465 Old Redwood Hwy, #320, Windsor, CA 95492 (707) 433-5494
- Windsor Dental Clinic – 8499 Old Redwood Hwy #112, Windsor, CA 95492 (707) 433-5494
- Teen and Wellness Center – 1557 Healdsburg Ave, Healdsburg, CA 95448 (707) 431-1170
1179 North McDowell Blvd, Petaluma CA 94954
Medical: (707) 559-7500
Dental: (707) 559-7602
The Petaluma Health Center’s mission is to ensure access, and to provide high quality prevention-focused health care for the communities we serve. It is the vision of the Petaluma Health Center to foster a healthy community where all individuals reach their highest potential for health and well-being.
PHC is widely recognized for our innovation and has been on the leading edge of team-based care since 2007, emphasizing overall wellness and the value of the patient provider relationship.
- Petaluma Health Center – 1179 North McDowell Blvd, Petaluma, CA 94954 (707) 559-7500
- Rohnert Park Medical and Dental Clinic – 5900 State Farm Dr, 2nd floor, Rohnert Park, CA 94928 (707) 559-7600
- Rohnert Park Vision Center – 4625 Redwood Dr, Santa Rosa, CA 95407 (707) 559-7600
- Mary Isaak Homeless Shelter Clinic – 900 Hopper St, Petaluma CA 94952